Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Janet Jackson holds grudges

Janet spoke with Oprah about her relationship with Justin Timberlake:

Janet Jackson hasn't spoken to Justin Timberlake since the infamous "wardrobe malfunction" at the 2004 Super Bowl – but she plans to reconcile with him in her own time, she revealed on The Oprah Winfrey Show Monday.

"We haven't spoken. But I consider him a friend, and I'm very loyal, and friendship is very important to me," Jackson, 40, told Winfrey. "He has reached out to speak with me. Like I said, friendship is very important to me – and certain things you just don't do to friends. And in my own time, I'll give him a call."

This whole thing happened two years ago! She can't possibly think that Justin ripped her top off on purpose. If friendship was actually important to her, she wouldn't still be holding a grudge years later. Get over it, Janet.

There's also another prominent man in Jackson's life who she hasn't been in contact with: her brother, Michael. The siblings haven't spoken since Michael was acquitted of child-molestation charges in June 2005 – a trial that Jackson says "took its toll on (the) entire family."

Now, this I completely understand. Get as far away from that freak show as possible. Do us all a favor and have him shipped off of our planet.


[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net