Tuesday, October 24, 2006

He's only slept with 600 women and 200 men


In a recent interview, Jude Law claims he is uncomfortable with his reputation as a ladykiller, because he feels he has hardly any experience when it comes to women.

The 33-year-old divorced his wife of six years Sadie Frost in October 2003 and is currently dating Sienna Miller. Law and Miller split briefly in July 2005 after Law admitted to having an affair with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright.

Law rubbishes his Casanova reputation. He says, "Maybe when I was in my late adolescence, I might have broken the hearts of a few teenage girls, but I quickly grew out of that phase. "People forget that I met Sadie when I was barely 20 and we only separated three years ago. "I was never a Casanova accumulating conquests. I never had any confidence with women."

Riiight. We totally believe you, Jude.

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net