Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Kevin Federline: Still a loser

Here, we see Federgrime looking rather pleased with his newly washed hands:
Surprise, Surprise... K-Fed has hatched a new plan to rake in some more Rolex watches and diamond studded neck chains: make it big in Hollywood. It's reported that he wants his next move to be out of the G-list fashion world and onto the big screen.

The 28-year-old star, the husband of pop superstar Britney Spears, wants to make it big in Hollywood and claims he has already been offered a number of roles.

He said: "I've already been offered a couple of scripts. The most interesting one was a role as a drug dealer, starring with Ben Affleck's brother Casey. I was supposed to audition, but I got really sick and couldn't make it."


By "I got really sick," he means "they called me and asked me to please stop loitering around the studios and scaring away young starlets." It must be tough to find out that you're considered too skeevy to play the part of a cracked out drug dealer. Sorry, Kevin. I'm sure that stung.


If I pose next to this Range Rover, the women will totally come running

The mullet, in its very early stages

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net