Friday, September 22, 2006

Petra Nemcova chats about her eating disorders


Petra talks to People and gives pointers to other girls interested in starving strategies:

"I went through so many diets in my life. I've been very, very skinny. I've been a size zero but I'm naturally more curvy. I ate just vegetables, carrots, tomatoes. I went from a just-protein diet to just eating apples to eating no carbs. I took laxatives. I went through all of it just to be able to model."

I'd have to say that Petra looks pretty good here. If this is what a girl looks like after going through all that, I wonder what Nicole Richie has done to get the way she's gotten? Instead of eating veggies, does she do water aerobics in vegetable soup? Instead of eating a just-protein diet, she goes for the just-air diet? It's horrifying to wonder.




[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net