Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sexiest Woman Alive

Esquire Magazine has just named Scarlett Johansson the "Sexiest Woman Alive."

The 21-year-old actress poses in come-hither garb on the cover and inside pages of the magazine's November issue, on newsstands Oct. 18.

Johansson, whose screen credits include "The Black Dahlia," "Lost in Translation" and "Match Point," says she would rather be admired for attributes other than sex appeal. "What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?" she asks, addressing all the hoopla about her curves in an interview in the magazine.

She is no stranger to the paparazzi's cameras, and once flashed a sign proclaiming, "the person taking this picture is harrassing me."

"Apparently I spelled `harass' wrong," she recalls. "It was horrible. I couldn't remember whether it was one `r' or two, and I asked like four people, and they said two."


I'm also confused about why people don't want to stare at her gallbladder. Gallbladders are the sexiest part of most women's bodies.


Is Scarlett the sexiest woman alive?
Yes, Scarlett is.
No. Britney Spears all the way.
Jessica Alba, baby!
Clay Aiken should have won.
I'm sexier than all of them put together!
Free polls from Pollhost.com




[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net