Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Don't look or you'll go to hell

Jessica Alba wants you to know she's not a "mini-skirt-and-cleavage-girl" -- she only plays one on the big screen.

The stunning actress tells the November issue of Elle magazine "I never dress for men -- I dress more for women," coyly adding, "I'm guilty of wearing too many sweatsuits. I have such long hours that I want to be in my pajamas."

Alba, who's made a career out of baring her curvy physique in sexy roles like "Sin City" and "Into the Blue," tells the magazine even she has image issues, stemming from a four-year stint as a born-again Christian. "Older men would hit on me and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't," says Alba. "It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and being a woman."


So that's that. I guess to reverse those issues, she had to parade in a bikini or skin tight pleather for the next 5 movies. Just to make sure that she feels SUPER comfortable with whoring it up on screen.

What's going on with this cover shot though? I don't know how I feel about the huge blonde hair, but what concerns me more are the chimis. Is that a "cutlet" gone awry? Or really bad editing? Or her collar? *confused*

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net