Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Haunting Hilton


Both Meat Loaf and Jenny McCarthy have revealed that after they die, they would love to come back and haunt Paris Hilton.


Meat Loaf is following in the footsteps of Jenny McCarthy by declaring he would love to "haunt" Paris Hilton after his demise. Earlier this year, MCCarthy declared she wanted to offer the hotel heiress moral lessons from beyond the grave. She said, "I'd try and give her some really good spiritual direction in her life. I'd also love to f**k with her, whispering in her ear things like, 'Your clothes are dirty! You're totally out of style! Eat something!'"

When asked who he would haunt after his death, Meat Loaf immediately named Hilton, claiming he was unimpressed to hear how the socialite had acted on the set of her movie Pledge This!, which featured his daughter Amanda Aday. Meat Loaf says, "I'm not sure what her talent is and I'm not sure anybody does. "My daughter was in a movie with her and she did some things that were ungracious."


I never in my life thought I would be cheering for Meat Loaf. The entourage following Paris around is getting more and more out of control by the day.. Greek shipping heirs, crabs, and now the ghosts of these two?



[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net