Tuesday, November 28, 2006

David Beckham is low maintenance


David Beckham is hoping he'll receive a frying pan for Christmas this year. The Real Madrid ace and multi-millionaire is happiest cooking up treats in the kitchen - and he wants his wife Victoria Beckham to give him a simple seasonal gift. He says, "I learned to cook at 17 when I was living alone in Manchester. I lived alone for five years and I did my own cooking. "I love cooking now for my wife, children, family and friends so I'd love it if they bought me some saucepans or a frying pan."

I guess metal things come in handy when you're married to a robot. Anything soft could be crushed by her hands or her cleavage, either accidentally or in a fit of rage. So most Christmases he ends up asking for thimbles, frying pans, safety pins and shovels.

[source]

Labels: , ,

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net