Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ew, What?!


Music producer David Gest has been inundated with marriage proposals after appearing on British reality show I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!. The estranged husband of Liza Minnelli joined a host of UK celebrities in the Australian jungle and his eccentric personality endeared him to many female viewers. He says, "I've actually had hundreds of marriage proposals since I left the jungle. "It's incredible. Women have written telling me they want to look after me."

Gross, what the hell?! I hope by look after him they mean encourage him to stop coming out into the light of day. Or maybe they want to sell him to Ripley's Believe it or Not. I know every girl wants a gay shopping buddy, but come on!

[source]

Labels:

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net