Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Posh: a sad cow?


Victoria Beckham says she can understand why the British public are so fascinated by her - because she always looks so miserable. The former Spice Girl admits she encourages attention by appearing so down in the mouth all the time - but she insists she's not really an unhappy person. Beckham says, "I blame it on the fact that people are intrigued by the miserable-looking cow they see in the papers. I think people have an impression that I am one way, and in actual fact I'm not really like that at all."

Um... by "cow" does she mean eating-disorder-robot-barbie? I'm confused. And I know the reason she never smiles. British teeth:


[source]

Labels: ,

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net