Friday, January 05, 2007

Breaking: Wentworth says he's not gay


Wentworth Miller has hit out at media reports questioning his sexuality, insisting he is straight. The 34-year-old star is still adjusting to life in the spotlight and the intense media scrutiny surrounding his personal life. He explains, "No, I'm not gay. I know these rumours are out there...I'm cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy. "Certain people are going to have certain fantasies. If someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each, that's cool with me as long as you keep watching the show."

Ladies, breathe a sigh of relief. He says he's not gay! He just likes to spend an unusual amount of time with his "roommate" and got a good deal on his Bobby Trendy bedset. That's all.

[source 1] , [source 2]

Labels:

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net