Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A flight to remember

I'm TOTALLY for comfort when flying. You will not catch me all gussied up at the airport. I just can't handle being squished in a seat for god knows how long and also handling my almost always HUGE luggage in heels. That being said, I can understand some stars being in comfy mode when traveling. But this is pushing it. This is just bad, wherever or whatever you're doing.



This IS Mandy Moore, right? She's so adorable! I so love her. I think she's actually my fav teen bopper around. She beautiful and has great fashion. She dresses great for her body and never really trashy. But what the hell is going on here?!! Those sneakers with those black mom jeans...vomit. And brown glasses circa 1982..whyyyy? What exactly is the print on that sweater? Skulls? Guitars? Crap? Seriously, she is a severly teased bang away from being class president of the class of '82.




[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net