Saturday, September 23, 2006

Psshhh, yea right



Paris and Lindz are said to have kissed and made up at Paris' US Weekly's Fresh 15 after party. Apparently they totally had it out, yelling, screaming, crying, the works.

Lindsay: Look Paris, I just want all this drama to stop.

Paris: Don't believe anything they say Lins!!!! They'll say anything it's not true. F--k Brandon [Davis] and f---ing firecrotch s--t. We love you so much. You look so hot btw.

Lindsay: (laughs)


Omg. I can't handle this. I know these two aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but C'MON. DUDE...there's VIDEO of Brandon calling Lindz a FIRECROTCH!! What is there not to believe?! And I love how Lindsay totally soaks up the praise when Paris tell her she's hot. She's all, *giggle* DAMN STRAIGHT I AM, YOU HERPS LADEN BITCH. I mean, WE'RE BFF! 4-EVA! LOVE YA! Ugh, I prefer these two evil and feuding. It's so much more fun that way.

[source1]
[source2]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net