Wednesday, September 27, 2006

System Malfunction


Looks like Victoria Beckham lost her feminine chip yesterday when she was spotted looking quite manly is some super-baggy pants. Her Fembot legs and scary balloon boobs are nowhere in sight! At least we still have her frightening Robot Stare!

*PHEW* That makes me feel better. At least I know that everything is still ok in the world. I don't know what I would do if she not only WASN'T dressing like a total whorebag, but also was no longer our fav fembot. What? Would I then have to accept Suri NOT being an alien baby and Britney NOT being total white trash? I CANNOT live in a world like that.




[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net