Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Crash Wedding


Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Esposito are engaged, their rep tells PEOPLE exclusively. Cooper, 31, and Esposito, 34, have kept their romance low profile. In January at the Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globes party, the pair greeted each other with a kiss on the lips. Asked if there was a love connection to report, Esposito told PEOPLE coyly, "I'm not answering that."

Asked how he impresses women, Cooper, who loves to cook, told PEOPLE last year, "I like to make stuffed calamari with dried currants, prosciutto, goat cheese and leeks, with a homemade tomato sauce. The problem is, when I cook for a date, I get so maniacal, they see my obsessive side."

I only remember Jennifer from Crash and him...his face looks so familiar but I can't think of anything I've seen him in, but he's said to have starred in Wedding Crashers so I'm gonna go with that. Congrats to both! If he's a total raging maniac in the kitchen...he can go ape shit on me aaany time he wants.

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net