Friday, October 06, 2006

Prince is a party pooper


Pop superstar Prince recently offered sexy dancers at a Hollywood strip club twice their nightly rate to go home because their gyrations offended his beliefs as a Jehovah's Witness. The 48-year-old is believed to be a regular at the Xenii night spot, but he told the female performers it was "wrong to dance like that," according to British newspaper The Sun.

He added, "What would your parents think if they could see you now? You're too good for this. You shouldn't be selling yourself so cheap."

The dancers refused Prince's offer, however. A partygoer said, "No one knows why he comes here. He doesn't drink, doesn't like the music, and now doesn't like the dancers."


You know, I like to hang out at the lumber yard, and my friends just don't get it. They ask me why I'm there when I don't like wood or large cutting tools, and I once tried to send all the workers home by offering them a lifetime supply of construction hats. We're just misunderstood, Prince and I. People just need to open up their minds a little.

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net