Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Daily dose of Drag


Fergie Ferg appeared on the Tyra Banks show yesterday to perform her hit single Dragalicious. No wait.. Fugalicious? Yeah, I think that's it.

Fergie has recently complained about her life on the road:

"I'm homeless. I was living at my mom's when I joined the Peas and we left on tour and basically never came home. "It's been almost four years and so I've been living out of bags and in hotel rooms across the world and I think I'll be the last one in the whole entire group of guys that does not have a house."


So yeah, that he/she you saw at the soup kitchen was really Fergie.

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net