Monday, February 12, 2007

Bye for now...

Unfortunately I won't be able to post for the next few months, because I'm going to be traveling overseas for a month, then moving cross-country, job hunting, etc... Thanks to all of you for reading this site every day!! I'm going to miss gossiping!





If you love Starfruit Gossip, add Starfruit as a friend on Myspace and I'll post a bulletin if I start up the gossip again. In the meantime... here are some sites to keep you entertained:

Dlisted

Pink Renaissance

Yeeeah!

Celebrity Dirty Laundry

In Case You Didn't Know

Dirty Rotten Gossip

OMG Blog

Celebrity Baby Blog

Hollywood Rag

If you have a gossip site, feel free to post a comment with a link to it!

Labels:

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net