Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fierce, Darling!



These are some fiercely hottt pics of Jessica's recent photoshoot with Ruven Afanador. Y'all have to admit, Jess looks GORG! The clothes, the fab shoes, the legs...I have a major girl crush These will be used as part of her promotion for her latest album, A Public Affair, who's title song has nothing to do with her ex, Nick Lachey, "A Public Affair is a play on words. People probably expected (it to be about Lachey) because of everything going on in my life, but it's not about him at all. It's about me going out with my girlfriends and forgetting everything that's around me, which is paparazzi, and just having a fun night. Because (paparazzi) can ruin a night." Whatevs, I heart her, i love these pics and i just reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope that this album is somewhat bareable. Because no amount of love in the world can help her music. *fingers crossed*

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net