Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Crack


Jessica was on NBC's The Today show, and when she tried to hit a high note in her song, With You, her voice cracked, and she said:

"All right, I tried that one".

At least she tried! She should just try to sing lightly and not BELT her songs...she sounds so much better that way, and waaaaaay less annoying. But...THE BOB!!! It's killing me! I hate it!! It makes her neck look bigger than it already did, and it just doesn't suit her! EXTENSIONS PLEASE!! KEN...GET WITH IT. And her saying that her lips are back to they way they naturally are...PPSSHHHHHHHH. But, I have to say, I still think she looks beautiful. Dammit.







Click here to watch the video

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net