Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Has Nicole Richie lost her mind?!
















Nicole Richie appeared on the Tyra Banks show today and said she thinks she "looks okay."

Nicole Richie admits in a new interview that in some pictures she "definitely" looks too thin, but insists that when she looks in the mirror, "I think I look okay."

On an episode of The Tyra Banks Show airing Tuesday, Richie, 24, tells Banks, "I definitely wouldn't mind gaining a few more pounds at all. I think that people's weight fluctuates. It happens. It happens to everybody."

"I know that the photographers that follow me every day, they are looking for some sort of – something wrong, a picture with a bone sticking out," she says. "You bend a certain way, they get the shot."

Seriously Nicole, I'm so there with you. I mean, I'm so naturally gorgeous and perfect that my looks rival some of the most beautiful women in the world, but my damn jealous friends always take pictures of me with fug and funny bones popping out. Ugh, it's such a problem!

Nicole looking okay and fluctuating normally:




















[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net