Tuesday, September 12, 2006

McScarey


Are you guys pissing your pants and trembling with terror? Because I am. This is one scary ass couple. It's Jim Carey and Jenny McCarthy at the US Open on Saturday. I'm almost afraid to dissect this picture with the fear that I might uncover something else super scary that I haven't noticed yet. Between his rubber face, her death grip, and his new sk8tr boi hair, I think I'm OK with just leaving it at that...and not getting into the face making booger picking and fart blasting these two probably do together. Yea, let's just let this stop right here.

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net