Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Trannies and hardcore drugs


Fergie has come out about her former crystal meth addiction, calling the drug "the hardest boyfriend I ever had to break up with."

She admits in the new issue of Time, feeling high in the past meant using crystal meth. "I dug deep as to why I got there. It's the drug that's addicting. But it's why you start doing it in the first place that's interesting. A lot of it was being a child actor; I learned to suppress feelings."

Fergie then goes on to explain her strange nickname:

"My grandpa's Fergie. My dad's Ferg. And I'm Junior,"

That's kind of cute, the tradition of passing a nickname down from father to son to trannie.

Fergie performing with Elton John at the Fashion Rocks concert:





[source1]
[source2]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net