Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Evangeline Lilly is always in a bathing suit


Hey, if I were living in Hawaii I would always be in a bathing suit too.




Evangeline Lilly and her fiancee Dominic Monaghan have been enjoying quality time together during their days off from working on Lost. I'm sorry, but their relationship is a total snoozefest, in my opinion. I honestly couldn't care less about either of them or when they're getting married. (Rumor has it they'll get married soon.) But since I know they've got lots of fans, here are some awkward pics of them canoodling on the beach:



[source 1]
[source 2]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net