Monday, October 30, 2006

Katherine Heigl says she's shy


Katherine Heigl overcame her shyness over stripping on Grey's Anatomy, after the crew dropped their clothes on set. Heigl admits she felt really uncomfortable when she had to shoot her first underwear scene and was thrilled when the crew joined her. She says, "I'm very comfortable with my body. I'm super OK with it in the dark in my own home; that's fine. But, on a set in front of not only an entire crew but then we had a whole bunch of background actors for this one particular scene I had to do... It was a very empowering scene but I felt very insecure and very scared. "I jokingly said something to the director... I said, 'Why don't you get in your underwear, if I have to get in my underwear?' And he actually did... and then so did the crew. "It was fun. It definitely relieved a lot of the tension for me. It took a lot of the eyes off me, which was nice."

Um, hell yeah the crew is going to do anything they have to to get Katherine in her underwear! I bet they would have run all over town naked if she'd asked them to!




And we totally believe her story about only being comfortable with her body at home.



[source 1]
[source 2]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net