Monday, October 02, 2006

Watch out for Nick Carter


If you have any Nick Carter related skeletons in your closet, you should leave the country now. In an attempt to generate interest in his upcoming reality TV show, "House of Carters," Nick has been dishing juicy gossip about anyone and everyone he's ever come in contact with.

He starts off with the obvious: Paris Hilton. Who doesn't want to hear the dirt on her? Unfortunately the worst he can dig up is a claim that she cleaned his carpet.

He reveals to Howard Stern: "In the very beginning, you know, she was literally cleaning my carpet in my apartment . . . trying to act all domesticated," the New York Post quoted him, as saying. "And then, before you know it, a month or two goes by and it`s back to the old nose up in the air and who are you?" he added.

And then to US Weekly: “I thought the fact that she had money and was famous meant I wouldn't have to worry about somebody using me,” he says. “I thought that. Wrong. I kind of fell head over heels for this girl. And I probably shouldn't have.”



Next things got a little juicier when he claimed he slept with Ashlee Simpson to get back at Paris Hilton. He reveals to Page Six:

"I'd fallen head over heels with this chick. Then, all of a sudden, three months go by and I got people telling me, 'Nick, you know what Paris is doing to you,' and I got a little upset," Carter related. "So then I just decided to fight back a little bit and started doing my own thing again. The result is I hooked up with Ashlee Simpson. When Paris came back from Australia, they talked to each other and she found out about it.

So I brought it up to her and said, 'You know what I did, and now it's your turn. Why don't you tell me what you did.' And she goes, 'I never did anything! I never cheated on you.' I had kind of started to really like Ashlee and I was thinking about the dating stage, then, before you know it [bleep]ing bitch-face comes back."


Nick finishes off this round of rumors and attention-whoring with a kicker: He claims he slept with none other than Debra LaFave, the teacher accused of sleeping with her 14 year old student.

Nick Carter confessed to Us Weekly on Friday that his first serious relationship was with infamous school teacher Debra Beasley LaFave. The pair met when they were teenagers living in Ruskin, Florida, near Tampa. "I met her in church,” Carter tells Us exclusively. “I was 15 and she was 14. It was my first relationship and I lost my virginity to her. I was head over heels for her and I loved the hell out of her."

LaFave later became an eighth grade reading teacher at Greco Middle School in Temple Terrance, Florida. In 2004, LaFave was arrested at the home of a student, accused of having sex with him at her apartment, in her car, and in her classroom. She was 23 at the time and the victim was 14. Carter and LaFave’s relationship ended in the mid-90s after LaFave began a Sapphic relationship and two-timed the up-and-coming singer.

“When I left to go on tour with the Backstreet Boys, I came back home and I heard she had cheated on me with a girl while I was on the road. That is why we broke up. I wanted to get back together with her until this child/teacher stuff happened.” Carter, 26, admits that while he’d always held a torch for his ex, the schoolhouse scandal ruined any chance of a reconciliation. “I always thought I wanted to go back and rekindle it with her, but now it’s too late for that.”

Yeah... Ya think?? Poor Debra could have been with a Backstreet Boy instead of on a child sex offender registry. Geez, Nick Carter's dating history reads like a warning poster in an STD clinic. I'm surprised he hasn't imploded yet from disease.

[source 1]
[source 2]
[source 3]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net