Thursday, August 17, 2006

SATC: Inspiring meaningless bagging

Lindsay's latest fabulous quote is really putting her up there with other serious actors, just like she wanted.

"Sex and the City changed everything for me, because those girls would just sleep with so many people." "If I'm going to give my body to someone, I'd rather them not be with other people. But I want to be able to if I like someone else."

So basically, she's looking up to pinup girls and whorebags on Sex and the City to determine how she should dictate her life and goals. Don't get me wrong, I seriously love SATC, but I don't want to actually be 40 years old and still bagging like prize prosti. It's a show. It's for fun. It's not meant to inspire you to "sleep with so many people". It's meant to make you drink cosmos and wish you had as many Manolos as they did. Get it straight. Jeez.

I guess we can see where she gets it from. Her reserved mama.


Lindz, running to bag herself silly in AWFUL shoes


[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net