Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lindsay is ambitious


At 20, Lindsay Lohan knows what she wants to accomplish within the next decade.

"I want to get married before I'm 30. And have my house. And make the kind of record I want. And I'd like to win an Oscar before then," the Bobby actress says in the November issue of InStyle.

I guess she's hoping that sometime in the next 10 years they'll start an Oscar category called Most Nip Slips in One Year. I don't even want to know what she mans by "the kind of record I want." Can actresses and heiresses please stop "singing" already?

I won't even say anything about her plan to put an expiration date on finding love. I'll just sit back, relax and let the marriages and divorces and scandals roll in. Just keep the material coming, people! What else am I going to fill this blog with!


[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net