Tuesday, December 19, 2006

OMG! Christina Ricci killed Rudolph!

Actress Christina Ricci has begged her fans for forgiveness after she was photographed wearing fur.

Last week, one of the star's longest running fan websites,
www.christinaricci.info, was closed down "due to fur usage".

The site ran by a fan known only as Dodger had been online since January 1999 but the Ricci aficionado says: "I recently found out Christina doesn't appear to have a problem wearing fur. Well, I do. I also have a problem with people who wear fur. Conclusion: I have a problem with Christina."

The backlash comes after Ricci posed for the front cover of the fashion-forward magazine, W magazine, wearing a not-so-festive reindeer fur.

An email from the actress reads: "I never meant to hurt nor anger anyone with my insensitivity. For what it is worth, I have received the message loud and clear and will not be wearing fur in the future. I apologize for my offensive actions."


Well, there you have it. If Santa doesn't bring you anything this year, you'll know the reason why: Christina Ricci killed Rudolph. And you know Santa needs his nose to guide the sleigh. By the way, if she's going to be apologizing for stuff, could she also apologize for her forehead? I've had at least two nightmares about it.



[source 1] , [source 2]

Labels:

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net