Thursday, August 24, 2006

Naaaaturally

Cindy Crawford confesses that she's fake just like everyone else.

Cindy Crawford has admitted to having a little help maintaining her youth. The supermodel told Gala magazine, "I'm not going to lie to myself. Past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin, but in order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen. I owe the quality of my skin to a cosmetic surgeon."

Of course she does. All of Hollywood does. That's like saying, Kevin Federline smells. You don't have to say it, you just know.

Cindy Crawford's pre-botox days...or are they???


[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net