Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Smooth, Hoff, real smooth


So, it's been revealed that THE HOFF actually tried to hit on hottie Kate Beckinsale at the Click premiere, with this totally schweeeet line,

"I whispered in her ear the other day on the red carpet (at the premiere of Click), 'I'll give you everything I have.' She just laughed. But, you know, when she met me she seemed very excited."

LOL! Um, are you kidding?! He better be hittin the bottle again, because there is no other excuse to say that and think, I'm totally gonna score!. I'm sure Kate was totally tickled silly with the prospect of being able to get her hands on this:


Darling, stupid Hoff, her laughing when you said that, is the universal code response among all lovely ladies for...'OH MY GOD, this guy is such a douchebag. I can't believe he actually just said that! I'm gonna laugh and turn away...LAUGH AND TURN AWAY.' Or, you can do what my friends and I like to call, the THANK YOU. After spewing some totally lame lines and waiting for a response, look him straight in the eye, dismiss him with a sincere THANK YOU, and walk away while you giggle with your friends about what a tool he is. HOFF, THANK YOU.

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net