Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Go Kylie!

Kylie recently thanked her parents, and how much they helped her recover from breast cancer.

Speaking to a UK tabloid, Kylie praised the efforts of her mother, commenting: "My relationship with my parents has always been very close.""My mother has always been more like a friend to me. But when I was diagnosed, it was like they needed to be my mother and father again, not my friends.""It was as if I was a little girl to them again. I was so lucky to have my mum with me in Paris throughout my treatment. I don't know how I would have got through it without her."

How great is she?! I'm so happy that she beat cancer and is back on the up side! And how great is it that she had such a wonderful and supportive family! GO KYLIE!! During such hard times, nothing is better than family and the support they give you.

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net