Monday, August 21, 2006

It makes me cry, too

Ever the modest gal, Miss Hilton has said that her album brings her to tears. Me too, Par, ME TOO.


Of her album, she says, "I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good." RIIIIIIIIIGHT. I do too, but for tooooootally different reasons.

This is even better:

"I think when people don't know it's me, they won't judge it. But if they know it's me, then they'll be like, ‘Ugh.' They won't even dance."

I love that even she knows people can't STAND her and once they hear her, they're totally like UGH. Maybe she does have a brain behind that little wonky eye!


[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net