Saturday, August 26, 2006

Joey gets sued by stripper

What's happened to you, Joey? And I'm not just talking about the hair.

Matt LeBlanc of "Friends" is being sued by a stripper for defamation.

Matt LeBlanc has been hit with a decidedly unfriendly lawsuit by a woman named Stephanie Stephens. The lawsuit refers to statements LeBlanc made to the National Enquirer in August of 2005 in an article titled "Matt LeBlanc: My Wild Night With a Stripper."

The suit, obtained by TMZ and filed Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleges that LeBlanc "did intentionally slander" and make "false statements" to the National Enquirer. In the article LeBlanc says, "The stripper was all over me ... I was drinking, and she was crossing the line ... pushing her breasts into me and grabbing my hands to go all over her body."

"I acted like a fool," he told the tabloid, "in allowing myself to be led astray and placed in such a horrible situation and I feel ashamed. As a family man, I've asked myself, 'How could I have been so stupid and naïve to get myself into such a situation with a stripper?"

Stephens claims she was "never sexually aggressive" and "never engaged in any sexual touching" and "all contact between [LeBlanc] and [Stephens] took place in the privacy of [Stephens'] home."

Being a stripper and suing someone who says you are sexually agressive and trashy is like being a garbage man and suing someone who says you stink. That being said, Joey should just take full responsibility for his own sleaziness, and not try to blame any of what happened on the stripper. With a wife (now ex) and 2-year-old, the only contact he should ever have had with strippers is bumping into one at the nail salon when he's in for his daily manicure.


[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net