Thursday, August 10, 2006

Save a horse, Ride a cowboy

Yes, ladies, that is the Iceman himself. In the flesh. Get'em while he's hottttt. God...I can't even contain myself looking at him! He's so sensitive, taking a long walk on the beach. Dreamy. Look at that red neck. *drool* The abs, people, THE ABS! YUM. So taut. So solid. I can't even believe at this age, he's not old and flabby, like at all. No flabby, mushy, beer belly overlapping his shorts. Just. hard. body. I'm just upset that his damn arm is covering a potential crack shot. Dumb arm.

Val, you can be my wingman any time.

Val, looking identical years back...


[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net