Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SexyBook


The time has finally come to learn the deep dark secrets of the Mickey Mouse Club's golden couple, Justin and Britney.

"If I was writing an article about her, I would not be able to fight the urge to write every dirty thing about her."

Oh, Justin, please do. I could use a chaser to the spectacle that was K-Fed rapping. Although, I don't know how dirty it could get. She was pretty normal back then. That was way before this

and this


But I'm sure Justin has many a funny story about her pre-Federgrime, pre-barefoot strolling, pre-nasty hair era. So, bring on the dirt.

Back in the golden days when Justin used to encourage her to shower

[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net