Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time for some Man Candy: Part II

Break me off a piece of that! Hulk Hogan chills at the pool:
Does it get any sexier than this? Who doesn't want a man who's the color and shape of a rotting pork chop? Handlebar moustaches and half-mullets... definitely the ticket. And his choice of swimwear... superb! I think he uses the same stylist as his daughter. The only thing I'd ask him to do is give my mom her gardening hat back, she's been looking for it.

I'm telling you, ladies, if you try to get near my man candy, there's gonna be trouble.


[source]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net