Friday, September 01, 2006

Britney bonds with her little sis

"Jamie Lynn, seriously, I hope some day you're as happy as I am. I'm so happy. I don't need no one but Kevin and my baby, I mean my babies!!! Kevin's always thinking of me, like I'm always noticing the little things he does to show he cares, like today I told him I wanted ice cream and he said that he would let me go get it myself because the exercise would be so good for me and for the baby. And he even said that he would help me eat it so I won't feel like a total pig, and told me to get two spoons so in case he's smoking pot when I get back, the pot fumes won't like get on my spoon and go down to the baby. Two spoons! He thinks of everything!"



[source1]
[source2]

Elf Cosmetics

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

FragranceNet.com

dELiA*s

Alloy.com

Google
Web fruitandwater.blogspot.com
DERMAdoctor.com, Inc.

GreatSkin.com

AllZines.com

Blog Flux Directory Top Blogs Entertainment blogs Blogroll.net